Friday, October 31, 2008

How I intend to vote

As I wrote in the previous post, I am likely to be one of the 30 million people to be murdered by the human cloning ban passed in 2001 by the then Christo-Fascist ("Republican") majority in Congress, and signed into law by President George W. Bush. As a matter of principled, personal justice, I will do everything I can to remove the Christo-Fascists and their collaborators from power. If there had been the least doubt about the Presidential result in California, I would not have hesitated to bring a barf bag with me into the voting booth, voted for Obama as a way of voting against McCain, and barfed afterward. Fortunately now it looks like I won't have to. Other than that, I will vote against every Republican on the ballot, and against every Christo-Fascist of any political party that I can vote against, and against their collaborators. I will vote against every Proposition that the Christo-Fascists favor, and for every Proposition that the Christo-Fascists, qua Christo-Fascists, oppose.

I must add that my specific adversaries, in the current political context, are only the Christian and Islamic religious Fascists: those who believe that they have a divine mandate to stifle my exercise of reason - the human means of survival. I consider all supernaturalism and all religious faith to be arbitrary and mistaken, but in the political context, the dividing line is between those who, whatever their religious beliefs, are willing to respect my individual right to act on the judgment of my own mind - and those who don't. In the debate on the cloning ban, some religious organizations - the United Church of Christ (Obama's church,) the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, the Rabbinical Council, and others - supported therapeutic cloning. I have strong disagreements with all of them, but in the context of the ongoing struggle against Islamo- and Christo- Fascisms, all of them are welcome to shake my hand as allies and friends. The others - those who collaborate with the Islamo- and Christo- Fascists to shackle science and hinder the exercise of reason - are enemies of my life, and of all Human life on Earth, and I will treat them accordingly.

1 comment:

Nick Manley said...

I am getting anxious. I misplaced my absentee ballot. Thank goodness that Palin seems to be politically self-destructive. I'd heard she's been losing popularity points.